Dear guests and friends,
We ask you to observe the changed regulations, which will apply in Austria from November 8, 2021.
2G proof (fully vaccinated or recovered) is now required for access to hotels, restaurants and catering establishments. Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the regulation, so PCR tests, antigen tests or antibody tests can no longer be recognized as evidence. However, there is a 4-week transition period for partially vaccinated people, who can spend the night in hotels or visit the restaurant if they have the first vaccination in combination with a PCR test.
Thank you for your understanding!
The Ralser family with the management of Mrs Holzknecht
If you have any questions about your winter holiday at the Seefelderhof, please call us on +43 5212 2373 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com The Seefelderhof team is there for you.
Please also note our current cancellation conditions:
- Within 7 days of arrival: 100%
In addition, our guests can take out travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.at In the Hotel Cancellation Plus and Premium the following reasons for cancellation or interruption of the trip by the guest are covered:
- The guest becoming ill with COVID-19
- A close relative or a person living in the same household becoming ill with COVID-19 and the guest urgently needing to be present at home
- Fever and suspected Coronavirus, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result without symptoms
- A close relative in the same household has fallen ill and the guest must be quarantined